Classes to IncludeEdit
Should we include enemy only classes, such as the Mid-Boss and Seraph classes? And if so, would they be under special classes, or would they have thier own section?--Otherarrow 09:57, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds fine to me. Under Special, or under "Enemy only"? — YuanSaluto!Acta 09:59, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Enemy only will do, if only so we don't have people thinking they are obtainable due to being with the specials.--Otherarrow 10:00, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Did some changes:
- renamed thief to male thief, and added female thief ( Thief (Disgaea) ), then made a revision to make the width not ugly from long text.
- added a redirect ( Template talk:Disgaea 1 Complete Classes )
- header to the template ( Disgaea 1 Complete nav template )
- removed the D1C template from ( Thief (Disgaea) and Thief (Disgaea 1 Complete) )
Humans and Monsters, Side by SideEdit
I did a thing! It was surprisingly annoying, code-wise... I'm so tired of wikicode being finicky and weird. Whatevs.
Pro: sooooo much less wasted white space. It even works just fine in mobileview.
Con: I don't know enough wikicode to figure out how to make the shorter side just... be longer, and match the longer side. So there's gonna be that odd gap. Sorry.
SannaSK (talk) 22:20, February 22, 2015 (UTC)