Makai Senki Disugaia Fō Return
|Developer(s)||Nippon Ichi Software|
|Publisher(s)||Nippon Ichi Software|
|Release Date||JPOctober 31, 2019 |
NAOctober 29, 2019
EUOctober 29, 2019
AUNovember 5, 2019
September 10, 2020
|Input||DualShock 4, Joy-Con|
Disgaea 4 Complete+ (魔界戦記ディスガイア4 Return Makai Senki Disugaia Fō Return) is a port of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for the Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows.
Changes from Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten[edit | edit source]
- All previously added content from A Promise Revisited is included.
- Characters may be repositioned while viewing the target areas of their skills.
- Skill speed options have been added, and can be adjusted between x2, x3, and x4.
- You can preview the Magichange weapon that your monster class becomes by viewing it in the Status screen.
- The game will automatically save upon completing a battle. This can be turned on or off in the settings menu.
Packaging Artwork[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.