Celestial Hosts are masters of both offensive and defensive combat and are comprised of angels with great skill in battle. They believe in the absolute righteousness of the angels and will eliminate all those who oppose them. Their rank and wingspan are determined by their spiritual power.
- Main article: Celestial Host (Disgaea)
Celestial Hosts were introduced in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness and were unlocked when a Female Healer, a Knight, and an Archer all reached level 100. This class serves as an improved version of the Knight, also employing Healing spells, making this class good with any weapon or skill type, except for Guns.
- Main article: Celestial Host (Disgaea 2)
While absent from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, the Celestial Hosts return in the PSP port Dark Hero Days. They are able to be created after Main Hero B, a palette swap of a Celestial Host, joins Axel's party.
- Main article: Celestial Host (Disgaea 3)
The Celestial Host class only appears as an award granted to the top 100 players in one of three difficulties in the Command Action DLC.
- Main article: Celestial Host (Disgaea 4)
The Celestial Host appears in this game as a DLC class unlocked by purchasing Main Hero B.
- Main article: Female Angel
- Main article: Celestial Hostess
The Celestial Host returns in Disgaea 5.
- Angel, the male counterpart to this class.